Viacom Accounting Internship Program
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar, Budapest, Hungary
ViacomCBS is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must.
Please answer the following questions to apply!
- Which intern position(s) are you interested in?
- Please state the desired salary (Gross/ Hour, HUF) for the job you applied for!
- How quick would you be able to start after an accepted offer?
- What motivates you to apply this job?
- How much time on a weekly basis would you prefer to work as an intern?
Let's see what we have for you!
- PROGRAMMING INTERN
- GENERAL LEDGER (GL) INTERN
- INTERCOMPANY INTERN
- FIXED ASSETS INTERN
1. PROGRAMMING INTERN
- Process requests for creating project and asset master data, set budget on the projects
- Maintain programming payment schedules based on contract review
- Raise purchase orders and perform goods receipting for contractual obligations arising from license agreements
- Generate and analyze open purchase order reports, close fully invoiced PO lines and POs
- Prepare and park journal entries
- Query reports from SAP and LVDETINT and assist other team members in preparing reports, reconciliations based on these related to Programming, Fixed Assets and Lease
2. GENERAL LEDGER (GL) INTERN
- Prepare monthly journal entries including cost and revenue accruals, prepayments
- Prepare monthly BS account reconciliations
- Collaborate with Finance and Operational teams around the world
- Provide accounting support to the Treasury, Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash departments
- Participate in process efficiency improvement and automation projects
3. INTERCOMPANY INTERN
- Calculate, invoice and monitor settlements of the monthly charges
- Update Invoice repository (invoice upload into web-based system)
- Support in Intercompany related projects and activities
- Provide input about simplification, standardization and automation of existing reports and processes
- Assist with month-end financial reports and post journal entries
- Creating fixed asset projects, assets and purchase orders, recording monthly amortization
- Actively manage the ViacomCBS lease contracts in our lease portfolio system and in our SAP ledger
- Recording journal entries related to prepayments and other reclasses
- Preparing reconciliation, roll forward reports and other reports related to programming assets and liabilities
- Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must - Ongoing Economics/ Finance/ Accounting BSC/ MSC studies (preferably at least 2 semester of Accounting course)
- Confident business English language skills both oral and written
- Confidence in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Problem solving and issue resolution mindset
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate ownership for own tasks
- Good communication skills with willingness to present in workgroup
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to participate on sneak previews,
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”