IT Compliance & Controls Manager
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar, Budapest, Hungary
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
The IT Compliance & Controls Manager will be primarily responsible for day to day execution of the IT Compliance program, under the direction of the IT Sr Manager in New York. The manager will act as a “hands-on” point of facilitation and escalation for day to day compliance matters, including testing of controls, documentation of IT processes, providing remediation recommendations, supporting IT compliance and governance projects, and providing validation of control effectiveness and framework design to senior management. The manager will become our subject matter expert relative to their assigned division/ systems.
The IT Compliance & Controls Manager is a skilled IT professional who uses his/her deep knowledge of systems and controls to support the department’s initiatives which include determining propriety and efficiency of control structure, streamlining controls, assessing new systems and their impacts on our controls, and overseeing the system pre-implementation process to ensure systems are implemented properly and with minimal risk to the company. The IT Compliance & Controls Manager is an integral part of the team, serving as our representative and liaison to various stakeholders in IT, the business and internal/external audit regarding IT compliance/ SOX related efforts.
- Support overall compliance efforts of department; may include project management
- Assist various local and IT stakeholders with compliance issues and inquiries
- Work closely w/ auditors to address control and SOX matters
- May support other Compliance team/ SOX team requirements, including non-IT work as needed
- Manage IT SOX staff in Budapest
- Support system pre-implementation process to ensure that the proper projects are identified and that key system receive a pre-implementation review prior to go live per Viacom policy.
- Ensure identification of system projects
- Participate as project lead or working team member as assigned
- Ensure controls are designed properly and assess SOX impacts
- Monitor post go-live activities as needed
- Support Sr Manager in annual review of IT compliance framework and development of testing plan, taking lead as required
- Align with auditors on IT plan and scope
- Keep IT plan evergreen throughout the year for changes
Process Documentation & Walkthroughs:
- Annual walkthroughs including coordination with external audit firm.
- Responsible for coordination and preparation of process documentation for SOX systems and respective annual updates. Significant interaction with divisional/IT personnel is required.
Quarterly Testing & Reporting:
- Perform quarterly testing and reporting.
- Escalate Compliance related issues or concerns
- Reconciliation of interim and year-end IT SOX fails with external auditors
- Prepare and maintain IT Compliance reporting
- Strong knowledge of COSO/ COBIT internal control framework
- Deep understanding of information security control concepts, IT audit practices, and security, risk, compliance methods and technologies
- Solid understanding of IT processes and Information Security risks and controls (e.g. access controls, segregation of duties issues, ITGC change management controls, application controls, interface controls)
- Experience with technology audits within large multi-national companies, including documentation of system flows and controls, and performance of pre & post implementation reviews to ensure proper system development methodology adherence, adequate control design, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self motivated individual; action oriented; results driven
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a fast moving global company
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple concurrent and diversified tasks effectively
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion
- 5-7 years of progressive related work experience with a large public company, with 3-5 years in “Big 4” public accounting
- SAP environment experience required
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or Computer Science
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISSP or CISM or local equivalent
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”