BI (Business Intelligence) Processing Analyst
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar, Budapest, Hungary
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1, RTL SPIKE and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
Are you good with Excel, love data and want to grow? Join Viacom’s Business Intelligence team where you can work with data enthusiasts and learn new skills to fulfill your dreams. You’ll learn and use Alteryx to create compelling automated data processes for huge amounts of enterprise data.
The processing analyst’s primary responsibilities are to understand and collate data requirements of certain reporting activities, deliver and maintain automated data processing workflows.
Accordingly in Business Intelligence Team you’ll:
- Improve and automate existing manual data processes
- Understand and collate key data automation requirements, translate these requirements into effective, automated data processing workflows
- Create automated data processing and data transformation workflows in automation platforms (Alteryx)
- Develop necessary processes for loading, updating and maintaining non-DW data sources (Excel, SQL, etc.)
- Enable data for ad-hoc reporting, automate current manual data collection and wrangling, in a timely manner (real-time, fast analytics)
- Hone development capabilities using various tools to build data assets that enable business value generation
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical mindset
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Time management and prioritization of own portfolio of work
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team player and independently on predefined tasks
- Self-starter with very high attention to detail, quality and deadlines
- We consider it an advantage if you have existing knowledge in any of the following: Alteryx, VBA (macro), SQL, Python
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of the exciting media sector,
- Opportunity to learn BI Tools (Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, SAP BO),
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Home-office opportunity
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”