Viacom Internship Program
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar, Budapest, Hungary
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college is a must.
Let's see what we have for you:
- CONSUMER INSIGHTS & ANALYTICS INTERN
- HR INTERN
1. CONSUMER INSIGHTS & ANALYTICS INTERN
- Prepare regular reports of our TV channels and the running shows
- Be an active part of the Programming team’s work
- Support the Consumer Insights & Analytics team members’ daily work with ad-hoc research projects
- Create various international reports (we cover the whole CEE region), answer questions queries
- In general, deal with a lot of data using an advanced TV analytics software, Excel and work on topics connected to television entertainment content
- Ongoing university/ college studies in related field (business, media, economics or sociology)
- At least intermediate, active English knowledge both written and oral
- Self-confident Excel knowledge (experience with coding and statistical software is a plus)
- Analytical mindset
- Proactive personality who keeps on looking for new things to learn
- The ideal candidate has a genuine interest in media and entertainment brands
2. HR INTERN
Comprehensive support of HR team in the following areas:
- HR administration
- Interview scheduling
- Maintaining employee relationships
- other organizational and coordination task
- Native speaker of Hungarian
- Fluent English knowledge, at least level B2
- Proved interest regarding HR
- Accuracy, ability to handle intense workload
- Positive attitude, kind, diplomatic communication
- Solid knowledge of Excel and Word
- Studies in HR specialisation
- Knowledge in employent and labour law
- Other European languages
Please answer the following questions to apply!
- Which intern position(s) are you interested in?
- Please state the desired salary (gross/ hour, HUF) for the job you applied for!
- How quick would you be able to start after an accepted offer?
- What motivates you to apply this job?
- How much time on a weekly basis would you prefer to work as an intern?
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Fruit days,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Opportunity to visit taping of locally produced tv-shows.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”