OTC Billing Analyst with Italian knowledge (1 year contract with possible extension)
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar “A” building, Budapest, Hungary
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1, RTL SPIKE and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
As a member of the Order to Cash team:
If you join the OTC team you will be responsible for generating billing for all revenue streams within Viacom Media Networks, in addition to the creation of invoices. The revenue streams include linear & digital advertising. Billing volume for all revenue streams is approximately $500million monthly. This position requires working within a team environment to attain established VMN deadlines & goals.
- Supporting the Billing / AR billing activities
- Timely generation of customer invoices (ensuring that invoices are sent on time)
- Prepare invoice batches (affiliate, inter-company and ancillary billings)
- Maintain invoice reconciliations for revenue billings (including reconciliation of viewing cards to billings to ensure all active cards are being billed)
- Liaise with customers and VIACOM staff (e.g. Commercial) to resolve queries (and maintain an up to date query / invoice processing log)
- Managing & solving customer disputes (ensuring proper communication with markets & stakeholders)
- Supporting customer’s ad-hoc requests (statement of accounts, invoice copies, backup documentation, accounts reconciliations, etc...)
- Performing other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable / Billing function
- Work closely with sales and finance directors to resolve billing/contract discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred, but not required
- At least 2 years Billing/AR/Finance experience with general knowledge of accounting principles
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must (both spoken and written)
- At least B2 Italian knowledge is a must (both spoken and written)
- Experience in a multi-location company
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word, excel skills will be tested during the recruitment process
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, interpersonal with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Experience in SAP is preferred for faster integration
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry understanding is a plus.
An element of overtime may be required, particularly around monthly closing activities.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Monthly Viacom Pubs, team building and charity activities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV in English! We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level. We're looking forward to your application.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”