Dashboard Development (Tableau) Analyst
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar “A” building, Budapest, Hungary
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1, RTL SPIKE and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
For our Commercial Operations & Business Intelligence team we are recruiting a Dashboard Development (Tableau) Analyst.
As a member of the International Commercial Operations & Business Intelligence team, you will:
Understand and collate business requirements then design, develop and maintain best practice Tableau dashboards. The developer will also be required to communicate back to the customer in the form of regular updates therefore excellent communication skills is essential and knowledge of agile methodology is an advantage.
The developer is responsible for:
- Understanding and collating key dashboard requirements
- Translating these requirements into Tableau best practice mock-ups and present back for sign-off
- Designing, developing and delivering of dashboards in Tableau
- Collaboration with BI Services on the above for dashboard prioritization
- Participate in BI Data Development for enabling effective reporting
- Regular updates to business stakeholders
- Ongoing dashboard maintenance and optimization once live
- Promote best practices/processes with local users, build training documentation and assist in delivering
- Confident Tableau and MS Excel knowledge
- Tableau expertise and best practice dashboard design
- Analytical mind set
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team player and independently on predefined tasks
- Time management and prioritisation of own portfolio of work
- Self-starter with very high attention to detail, quality and deadlines
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Opportunity to learn BI Tools: Alteryx, SQL, SAP BO
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere in Budapest office
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Monthly Viacom Pubs, team building and charity activities
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV in English! We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level. We're looking forward to your application.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”