Media Planning Executive – Central Eastern Europe
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar “A” building, Budapest, Hungary
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands.
Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
As a Media Planning Executive you will be responsible for the executing the allocation of the owned promotional airtime across the CEE markets. Working alongside Programming, Marketing and Creative to ensure all promotional airtime is maximized to deliver on the business’ goals, brand strategy and creative ambitions.
- Build weekly media plans based on the agreed Tiers of Priority model from each channel’s Airtime Planner that captures airtime supply and promotional demand to facilitate the prioritization process
- Using the existing promotional inventory audit and principles of media planning to provide a weekly and monthly makelist to Programming, Marketing and Creative
- Provide ChOps with a detailed weekly media plan including priority campaigns, weights and executions and any implementation strategies for Autoslotter execution and Autoslotter output refinement
- Weekly monitoring of ChOps’ implementation media plans – looking at spots per day allocation and promo placement
- Asset creation in WON using prototypes to generate unique promo numbers and asset descriptions. Assigning spots per day flighting details to campaigns so that the ChOps team can run the Autoslotter
- Provide weekly navigational plans for all channels to ChOps that support promo and non-promo priorities
- Build and maintain close relationship with Creative, Channel Operations and Media Desk to ensure the timely sign off, compliance and delivery of all promotional assets
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in broadcast media planning,
- Passion and knowledge of Viacom content and knowledge of the CEE TV marketplace and the competitive picture,
- A knowledge of TV rating and media analysis tools (Infosys/ Techedge) and techniques to conduct research,
- Proven experience in effectively and diplomatically dealing with a wide range of departments and levels within the organisation,
- Ability to co-ordinate a combination of roles and work under pressure,
- Demonstrable understanding of the editorial and transmission requirements of the schedule,
- Demonstrable understanding of the commercial broadcast marketplace,
- Outstanding eye for detail, numeracy and organisational skills,
- Fast, methodical and accurate,
- Team player with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Initiative: Behaves actively and stipulates achieving the objectives of VIMN in CEE. Activator to developments. Comes with proposals and undertakes action, adopts a no waiting attitude.
- Professionalism: Requires high quality of his own actions, products and services.
- Analysing: Collects to the point information. Separates main issues and side-issues and sees consistency between existing matters.
- Flexibility: Remains effectively and is able to adapt within a changing environment, changed tasks, responsibilities and/or people. Adapts his own behaviour and style to several situations to achieve goals.
- Stress control: Reacts calmly and assured to awkward situations. Performs adequate under pressure in opposition. Is able to work under tension and pressure.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Fruit days,
- Buddy from the first day on,
- Birthday celebrations,
- Opportunity to take part in shootings.