OTC Analyst, Cash Collections - other plus language is an advantage
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar “A” building, Budapest, Hungary
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1, RTL SPIKE and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
SHOW THE MONEY!
If you join the OTC team you will be responsible for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from our customers. You will also be a key player in the organization and responsible for supporting our finance teams in other account receivables (AR) functions.
- Manage & solve customer disputes (ensure proper communication with markets & stakeholders). Support the Cash Application team in the account reconciliation process (address cash application issues and follow-up with customers on missing documentation & remittances),
- Support the legal department on bankruptcy cases,
- Support the OTC management team in any other Ad-hoc tasks.
DON’T FORGET TO…
- Prepare various collection and metric reports for the GBS team and cluster controllers,
- Use multiple collection methods/techniques in order to maximize the cash flow and minimize the aged debt,
- Ensure that Accounts Receivable ledgers are properly managed,
- Provide detailed backup explanation of AR balances to both internal & external auditors,
- Drive continuous improvement process.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred, but not required
- 2-3 years Collections/AR/Finance experience with general knowledge of accounting principles
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must (both spoken and written)
- French / Italian / Russian / Spanish / German knowledge as a plus is highly welcomed
- Experience in a multi-location company
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word, excel skills will be tested during the recruitment process
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, interpersonal with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Experience in SAP is preferred for faster integration
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry understanding is a plus.
An element of overtime may be required, particularly around monthly closing activities.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Team building events, monthly Viacom Pubs and charity activities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level. We're looking forward to your application.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
„ By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom’s recruitment related privacy notice („Notice”, https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice’s conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).”