Senior Media Planning Manager – Central Eastern Europe
- Bocskai út 134-146. Dorottya udvar “A” building, Budapest, Hungary
Viacom is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands.
Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
As a Senior Media Planning Manager you will be responsible for the management and allocation of the owned promotional airtime across the CEE markets. Working alongside Programming, Marketing and Creative to ensure all promotional airtime is maximized to deliver on the business’ goals, brand strategy and creative ambitions.
- Create and maintain an Airtime Planner for each channel that captures airtime supply and promotional demand to facilitate the prioritization process
- Work closely with Programming, Marketing and Creative to identify channel priorities and feedback with solutions if the demand is greater than the available supply
- Using the existing promotional inventory audit and principles of media planning to provide a weekly and monthly makelist to Programming, Marketing and Creative
- Provide ChOps with a detailed weekly media plan including priority campaigns, weights and executions and any implementation strategies for Autoslotter execution and Autoslotter output refinement
- Weekly monitoring of ChOps’ implementation media plans – looking at spots per day allocation and promo placement
- Asset creation in WON using prototypes to generate unique promo numbers and asset descriptions. Alongside MP Exec, assigning spots per day flighting details to campaigns so that the ChOps team can run the Autoslotter
- Manage the performance and developmental needs of the MP Exec
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in broadcast media planning
- Passion and knowledge of Viacom content and knowledge of the CEE TV marketplace and the competitive picture
- A proven knowledge of TV rating and media analysis tools (Infosys/Techedge) and techniques to conduct research
- Experience of presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Proven experience in effectively and diplomatically dealing with a wide range of departments and levels within the organisation
- Experience in influencing and working with senior managers, both tactfully and assertively
- Experience in managing a team, including personal development and the ability to motivate and listen
- Ability to co-ordinate a combination of roles and work under pressure
- Ability to analyse workflow and take decisive action to achieve better practice
- Experience in systems development
- Demonstrable understanding of the editorial and transmission requirements of the schedule
- Demonstrable understanding of the commercial broadcast marketplace
- Outstanding eye for detail, numeracy and organisational skills
- Fast, methodical and accurate, a team player with ‘can do’ attitude
- Initiative: Behaves actively and stipulates achieving the objectives of VIMN in CEE. Activator to developments. Comes with proposals and undertakes action, adopts a no waiting attitude
- Professionalism: Requires high quality of his own actions, products and services.
- Management: Inspires and leads employees so that they feel their selves mandated to the formulated vision and the inferred objectives. Delegates, gives support/responsibility to employees to gain the formulated objectives
- Persuasion strength: Brings ideas, arguments and points of view in an effective manner that’s acceptable for others. Persuades others in his point of view or gets approval for a plan or idea
- Analysing: Collects to the point information. Separates main issues and side-issues and sees consistency between existing matters
- Flexibility: Remains effectively and is able to adapt within a changing environment, changed tasks, responsibilities and/or people. Adapts his own behaviour and style to several situations to achieve goals
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Open, inclusive community,
- Massage chair,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Fruit days,
- Buddy from the first day on,
- Birthday celebrations,
- Opportunity to take part in shootings.