T4 - Operator - Page - 3rd Shift - 10:45pm - 7:00am
- 8518 Page Ave, St. Louis, MO 63130, USA
Vi-Jon is one of the nation’s oldest brand and private label Health and Beauty Care companies, serving retailers in all 50 states and Canada. For over 106 years, the Vi-Jon name has come to represent some of the highest standards in the manufacturing of quality products in the Health and Beauty Care industry. The Vi-Jon corporate headquarters are in St. Louis, Missouri, and we operate manufacturing and distribution centers in Missouri and Tennessee 24 hours a day.
Vi-Jon is a company of tradition and commitment to our associates and our customers, and our company culture reflects that. By joining Vi-Jon, you will become part of a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture that allows associates to grow both personally and professionally. We recognize that a company is not a building, production line, equipment or products, but people. Our company is not made up of just people, but individuals who together make up a team – the Vi-Jon team.
Job Title: T4 Operator - 3rd Shift - (10:45pm - 7:00am)
Location: 8515 Page Ave. St. Louis, MO 63114
Pay: Starting pay at $13.00 per hour, plus $1.50 shift differential and potential for a monthly bonus.
Experience: Entry level position. Previous factory/warehouse exp preferred but not required.
Education: High School Diploma/GED/or Equivalent preferred
Physical Activities: Walking, grasping, standing, stooping & bending, pulling, climbing, talking, hearing, and observing, able to lift 5-50 pounds at a range of 3-5 feet high by hand. Standing for 8-10 hours per day.
- Behavior: Exhibit team player qualities of cooperation and coordination
- Safety: Compliance with all company safety rules, procedures and guidelines is essential.
- Attendance: Present for all scheduled shifts, every day is MANDATORY, including overtime
- Reporting of safety issues is mandatory.
- Remove finished products from the production line and stack cases on pallets.
- Position bulk bottles and caps from light weight boxes into hopper.
- Complete move ticket to include customer, size, production line, quantity, and palletizer name.
- Provide a pallet count for each SKU produced and verbally communicate to lead operator.
- Pick up labels label control and assist with label changes on labeler.
- Assist lead operators to keep production running
- Make shippers (boxes) and assist packer
- Complete paperwork as needed
- All other duties as assigned
An essential element of the Vi-Jon culture is our commitment to diversity. Vi-Jon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants, and make all employment decisions, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent in the health and beauty care industry.