T4 Operator - Etzel 3rd Shift 10:45pm-7:00am
- 6300 Etzel Ave, St. Louis, MO 63133, USA
Vi-Jon, LLC the nation’s oldest private label manufacturer in the health and beauty sector, is now a 100% employee-owned company!
Through our new Employee Stock Ownership Plan, or ESOP, every Vi-Jon team member is now an owner of the business, bringing us back to our roots as a family-oriented organization, founded in 1908 by John and Viola Brunner. The new ESOP continues our belief of rewarding our employees for their commitment and dedication.
We proudly manufacture a variety of health, personal care and hygiene products, including hand sanitizer (private label and our flagship brand, Germ-X ®), isopropyl alcohol, anti-bacterial soaps, and other essential hand hygiene products. Our diverse group of employee-owners work diligently at manufacturing and distribution centers in the greater St. Louis area as well as just outside of Nashville in Smyrna, TN and in Mt. Juliet, TN, in order to guarantee our customers the quality and service they have come to expect from Vi-Jon.
Job Title: Operator – 3rd Shift (10:45 pm – 7am)
Location: 6300 Etzel Ave, St Louis MO 63133
Shift: 3rd Shift (10:45 pm – 7am)
Pay: Starting pay at $13.00 per hour, plus $1.50 shift differential and potential for monthly bonus payouts
Experience: Entry level position. Previous factory/warehouse experience preferred but not
Education: High School Diploma/GED preferred
Walking, grasping, standing, stooping & bending, pulling, climbing,
talking, hearing, and observing, able to lift 5-50 pounds at a range of 3-5
feet high by hand. Standing for 8-10 hours per day.
- Behavior: Exhibit team player qualities of cooperation and coordination
- Safety: Compliance with all company safety rules, procedures and guidelines is essential.
- Attendance: Present for all scheduled shifts, every day is MANDATORY, including overtime
- Reporting of safety issues is mandatory.
- Remove finished products from the production line and stack cases on pallets.
- Position bulk bottles and caps from light weight boxes into hopper.
- Complete move ticket to include customer, size, production line, quantity, and palletizer name.
- Provide a pallet count for each SKU produced and verbally communicate to lead operator.
- Pick up labels label control and assist with label changes on labeler.
- Complete paperwork as needed
- Assist Lead Operators to keep production running
- Make shippers (boxes) and assist packing
- All other duties as assigned
An essential element of the Vi-Jon culture is our commitment to diversity. Vi-Jon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants, and make all employment decisions, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent in the health and beauty care industry.