Senior UI/UX Designer
- 75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization, and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company's AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing trusted data across the enterprise to reduce costs. Intelligent controls enforce inventory procedures to help prevent future inventory spikes, while predictive capabilities optimize allocation and procurement needs. The result is a data foundation you can trust to move quickly to innovate and support related Industry4.0 initiatives.
Verusen's vision is to build an intelligent, connected supply chain. This enables global supply chains to trade demand signals, digital goods, and digital materials data across their supply chain network, powered by a trusted intelligence they need to run their global organizations. Currently, the Company focuses on asset-intensive global operations and customers include leading CPG, Food, and Beverage other Fortune 500 Organizations.
We are Venture-backed with investors including, Glasswing Ventures (Boston), Flyover Capital (KC), Zetta Venture Partners (SF), Kubera VC (SF), and Engage Ventures (ATL). They are currently a Signature Company @ Georgia Tech's Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Their partnerships include SAP, Accenture, and are a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
We are looking for a Senior User Interface & Visual Designer to join our Product team at Verusen. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in crafting clean user interfaces that work together with the user experience of our application. You will be able to both enhance and challenge the UI that currently exists in our platform and also create new UI based on informed, deliberate design decisions from your knowledge of design theory and previous experience.
● Great team asset with experience working within an Agile-based team
● Collaborate closely with other UI and UX Designers, Engineering and product teams
● Create modern, clean, and thoughtful user interfaces that both work together with and enhance the application and overall user experience
● Create and design marketing, sales, and general website assets aligning with company branding
● Improve upon overall company branding and standardize assets and elements across the application
● Work together with UX to build a company design system and standards library
● Conduct thorough UI and visual QA to provide engineering teams
● Continually keep up to date on cutting-edge design trends, theories, and best practices
● Challenge the standard, every day thinking with design-centered thinking and challenge teammates to do the same
● Be part of – but not limited to – user testing, research, and competitive analysis to better understand the end-user and how to apply the best UI design for our users
● Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Interactive Design, or similar field, or equivalent professional in-field experience.
● 3+ years of experience in UI design for website-based or web-application software
● Strong visual portfolio via website or pdf showcasing work and project involvement/role
● Ability to present, explain and defend your work with reasons and theory behind your design decisions
● Ability to take both low-fi and hi-fi wireframes and apply UI best practices adhering to company branding
● Strong understanding of branding and application of color theory
● Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, UXPin, Sketch, or similar UI based software
● Experience working with design systems and standards libraries
● Strong typography and color theory skills
● Understanding of user flows, prototypes, storyboards, and user requirements ● Understanding and interest of UX best practices and the ability to challenge UX thinking
● Experience working cross-team between UX designers, engineering, and product
● Understanding of basic HTML and CSS
● UX design experience (user flows, process flows, information architecture, storyboarding, etc.)
● Interest in building your UX strategy
● Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
● Experience in creating Design Systems
● Experience or knowledge in Supply Chain, manufacturing, MRO industries or best practices
● Experience in ADA accessible color theory
What we Offer:
· A dynamic, fun start-up culture
· Equity incentives
· Work Flexibility
· Free Parking
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K benefits
· Paid Holidays and unlimited PTO
· Great work/life balance
· Office in ATDC at Georgia Tech
At Verusen, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support a diverse culture, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
For more information about the Company, check us out at www.verusen.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.