- 75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide
visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply
chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP
instances/systems while providing trusted data across the enterprise to reduce costs.
Intelligent controls enforce inventory procedures to help prevent future inventory spikes,
while predictive capabilities optimize allocation and procurement needs. The result is a
data foundation you can trust to move quickly to innovate and support related Industry
Verusen’s vision is to build the intelligent, connected supply chain. This enables global
supply chains to trade demand signals, digital goods, and digital materials data across
their supply chain network...powered by a trusted intelligence they need to run their
global organizations. Currently, the company focuses on asset intensive global
operations and customers include leading CPG, Food and Beverage other F500
Verusen is Venture backed with investors including, Glasswing Ventures (Boston),
Flyover Capital (KC), Zetta Venture Partners (SF), Kubera VC (SF) and Engage
Ventures (ATL). They are currently a Signature Company @ Georgia Tech’s Advanced
Technology Development Center (ATDC). Their partnerships include SAP, Accenture,
and are a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
Verusen’s company vision is to build the intelligent connected supply chain, where all parts can exchange
digital materials data throughout the supply chain and receive the intelligence, they need to run their
global organizations. Currently focus verticals and customers include leading CPG, Food & Beverage,
Energy and Automotive organizations.
It can be difficult to create thoughtful software that helps drive the seamless coordination and efficiency of
supply chains. But when done right and capitalized on, the implications for impacting organizations up
and down a supply chain can be enormous--and the world at large. This is the challenge and opportunity
for an experienced, driven Product Manager at Verusen.
Responsibilities for Product Manager
● Serve as the voice of the customer.
● Guide the Agile development teams as the Product Manager.
● Provide vision and direction to the team and stakeholders throughout the project.
● Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product to deliver maximum
business value or ROI.
2020 © All Rights Reserved. Strictly Confidential. 1
● Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly
understood by the development teams.
● Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of features.
● Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track
towards business deliverable commitments.
● Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and
● Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
● Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on
those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
● Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for
queries related to the product.
● Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
● Bachelor’s degree
● Minimum 2 years experience as a product manager/owner
● Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
● Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
● Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
● Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
● Successful track record of developing products within deadlines
● Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
● Excellent attention to detail
● Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
● Creative and innovative thinker
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications, as described in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job, and if you are interested in this position, we encourage you to apply, even if you do not believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.