Director, Demand Generation
- 75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs.
The company vision is to build the intelligent connected supply chain, where organizations can exchange digital materials data throughout the supply chain and receive the intelligence they need to stay agile and efficient.
Verusen is venture-backed by leading investors from San Francisco to Boston, and is a Signature Company at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Partnerships including SAP and Accenture.
This role is Atlanta, GA based.
This role reports to the CRO and will work closely with other executive members of the organization. We are looking for a player-coach who not only executes in the trenches, but also coaches and develops an awesome team. You will build and maintain alignment and strengthen relationships across sales and marketing, as well as use CRM, Marketing Automation, ESP and Analytics platforms to provide transparency and quantitative analysis on results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee overall demand generation strategy, programs and budget
- Collect data to measure and analyze return-on-investment across all marketing channels
- Collaborate with members of the product marketing team to build a personalized 1:1 multi-channel strategy
- Collaborate closely with product marketing to drive aligned strategies and achieve pipeline goals
- Manage demand generation budget including SEO/SEM, return on investment analysis, and recommendations for optimization
- Present pipeline dashboards including detailed analysis of program and channel results
WHO YOU ARE
- Bold. Innovative. Passionate.
- Always wanted to thrive in a culture of hyper growth and fun.
- Built to lead with a bias toward accountability and action.
Preferred Requirement: Located in the Atlanta area
- Proven experience in a management role with at least 4+ years of experience in B2B demand generation in the software industry
- Experience implementing enterprise lead generation process and systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends.
- Fantastic communication skills with and a great track record of working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done.
- Be a part of an awesome and innovative growth company in Midtown Atlanta.