Customer Operations and Strategy Analyst
- 75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Verusen is experiencing incredible growth into our 3rd year. We are working with some of the world’s most respectable brands growing over 500% in 2020--a year that was challenging for so many. This will be hard work. But building a great company is never easy. Are you our next Customer Operations and Strategy Analyst?
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs.
The company vision is to build the intelligent connected supply chain, where organizations can exchange digital materials data throughout the supply chain and receive the intelligence they need to stay agile and efficient.
Verusen is venture-backed by leading investors from San Francisco to Boston, and is a Signature Company at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Partnerships including SAP and Accenture. Verusen is a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
Supply chains are the driving operations of our world. Everything we touch was thoughtfully designed, manufactured, and delivered. But supply chains often do not get the same appreciation and focused attention in technology offerings. It can be difficult to create thoughtful software that helps drive the seamless coordination and efficiency of supply chains. But when done right and capitalized on, the implications for impacting organizations up and down a supply chain can be enormous--and the world at large. This is the challenge and opportunity for an experienced, driven Customer Operations and Strategy Analyst (COSA) at Verusen.
We are looking for a COSA who is not just willing but wanting to roll up the sleeves to help us build a world-class SaaS offering for the world's most complex supply chains. Our ideal team member will help organize, strategize, and understand our growing customer base. The COSA will help drive the customer organization by organizing customer and platform data to make data-driven decisions and support and organizing the overall customer portfolio for success. Key metrics will be based on customer onboarding cycle times, customer value metrics, renewals, retention (/ churn), and CSAT.
The COSA will also help align our product strategy, engineering efforts, and go-to-market initiatives.
Our Customer Operations and Strategy Analyst needs to be passionate about understanding customers and finding solutions to real customer problems--get down to the why. Being analytical and data-driven is paramount. Our team, customers, investors, and partners have a high bar for strong ROI and speed to value, the ideal candidate will be strategic and can dive into the tactical elements to drive overall customer success.
- Support the onboarding and customer process by working closely with our sales and customer teams to understand customer profiles
- Align new customer onboarding "project" plans against existing customer requirements working with sales, onboarding pipeline team including the Engagement Architect), and customer success
- Evolve our customer health scores as customer and company requirements evolve
- Help implementation of new customer tools including define requirements, assessment of tools, evaluate options, implement selection, and leverage up selected tool, as needed
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and research opportunities for product growth
- Collaborate across teams to create alignment between sales, product, customer success, and engineering
- Analyze customer data including customer profile, user persona, in-platform engagement and user analytics to drive customer and company initiatives including re-engagement campaigns, new feature rollouts, etc.
- Provide Level 2 technical support, as needed
- 2-4 years of experience as a customer, sales, revenue, or business operations professional is a MUST
- Knowledge of and experience in Supply Chain or Inventory Management is a MUST
- Strong technical analysis of data with SQL is a MUST
- Project management experience is a MUST (certifications desirable, but not required)
- Strong comprehension of materials inventories or maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present customer concepts, strategy, and vision to internal and external teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment using tools such as Jira is a plus
- Ability to adapt to fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows
What we offer
A unique team member role to building an early-stage startup straddling agile SaaS technology and major organization supply chains
Learning from the best - passionate co-workers and a hands-on and engaged leadership team
Great colleagues and a social working environment in Midtown Atlanta; though, flexible office policy through 2020 and foreseeable 2021
A competitive salary, equity and variable compensation model
Health / dental / vision coverage
Work that matters
Access to Verusen’s #hungry Slack channel 😉