- 75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs. Intelligent controls enforce inventory procedures to help prevent future inventory spikes, while predictive capabilities optimize allocation and procurement needs. The result is a data foundation you can trust to move quickly to innovate and support related Industry 4.0 initiatives.
The company vision is to build the intelligent connected supply chain, where all parts can exchange digital materials data throughout the supply chain and receive the intelligence, they need to run their global organizations. Currently focus verticals and customers include leading CPG, Aviation and Automotive organizations.
Verusen is Venture backed by leading investors including Zetta Venture Partners (SF), Glasswing Ventures (Boston) and Engage Ventures (ATL) and are currently a Signature Company @ Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Their partnerships include SAP, Capgemini, and they are a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
For more information about the company, check us out at www.verusen.com
We're looking for a product manager who is excited about building out their product organization and helping put additional structure around how they determine what to build and when. This person needs to be passionate about understanding customers and finding solutions to real customer problems. Additionally, they need to be a team player interested in collaborating with sales, customer success, designers and developers to create high-quality products with awesome user experiences. The team has a high bar for user experience and an ambitious product roadmap, the ideal candidate will be a tactical product manager who excels at continuous discovery and agile delivery.
- Guide products through the life cycle from conception to launch to evaluation
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and research opportunities for product growth
- Collaborate across teams to create alignment between engineering, marketing, customer success, and sales
- Craft and prioritize the product roadmap using input from internal and external stakeholders
- Wireframe and write requirements for new product features and enhancements
- Work closely with the engineering team to implement product requirements
- Manage product release cycles
- QA product implementations to ensure the quality of releases
- Manage and create initiatives to improve the customer experience
- 3-7 years of experience as a technical product manager
- Experience integrating with Enterprise software (SAP or competitive product)
- Knowledge of and experience in Supply Chain or Inventory Management Software or System is highly desired
- Strong technical understanding, ability to establish credibility with engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, strategy, and vision to internal and external teams
- Ability to manage a project including timeline and resource management
- Experience working in an Agile environment using tools such as Jira.
- Strong understanding of analytics and the ability to use data/insights to propose solutions
- Ability to adapt to fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows
- Previous experience with SAP or competitive products from a B2B SaaS environment is a major plus
- Familiarity with product management tools (e.g. JIRA), prototyping tools (e.g. InVision) and design tools (e.g. Sketch) is a plus
What we offer
- A key founding team role as part of an exciting growth journey
- Learning from the best - passionate co-workers and a hands-on and engaged leadership team
- Great colleagues and a social working environment in Downtown Atlanta
- A competitive salary, equity and commission model
- Health/dental/vision coverage