Project Coordinator | Purchase New York 10577
- Westchester Ave, Harrison, NY, USA
Job Title : Project Coordinator
Location : Purchase New York 10577
Duration : 6 months with potential for extensions
Can converse with advisers, data analytics including expert using Excel, able to multi-task
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Within Wealth Management, the Field Management Chief Administrative Officer is responsible working alongside the Head of Field Management and with the leadership team to lead and support an array of strategic initiatives and business administration priorities. One of those strategic projects is managing the Firm’s relationship with External Recognition Partners (e.g., Barron’s, Forbes). In this role, the associate would provide administrative and data analytic support to meet the needs of the Partner as well as help advisors and managers navigate the process. Tasks include but are not limited to:
1) Support coordination of event logistics for external recognition conferences; includes invites, onsite dinner, and management of attendance with external partners.
2) Coordinate list of advisors between External Partner, Region, Legal / Risk / Compliance and Office of Business Management to ensure advisors who qualify are considered. Coordinate validation of advisor submissions.
3) Help advisors / managers understand requirements to qualify and mange to timelines.
4) Coordinate with marketing and communications on internal communications and resources available to honorees.
5) Develop metrics reporting and strategic analytics as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
§ 2-5 years of professional experience
§ Understanding of Financial Services as well as Wealth Management Platform, Product & Services
§ Demonstrated ability to take initiative
§ Excellent project management skills and detail orientation
§ Able to multi-task and balance multiple competing priorities
§ Strong time management skills with keen sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
§ Exceptional organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
§ Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
§ Strong interpersonal skills, with ability foster strong relationships across the team and with business partners
§ Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization including peers, senior management, and the field
§ Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint; highly proficient in Excel required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.