- Rochester, NY
• IPC-610 and/or JSTD-001 Certification preferred.
Job Title - Electronic Assembly III
Location - Rochester, NY-14620
Duration - 6+ Months
SOLDERING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
Duties and Responsibilities:
FIRST SHIFT - 7:30 - 4:00 - Will also train on 1st shift
MUST HAVE: INSPECTION and SOLDERING experience, COMPONENT ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE
Will be working on a SELECT SOLDER MACHINE
Exp in though hole, SMT and component soldering - MUST HAVE
•Performs basic set up of units for build using developed assembly procedures and computer based programs
•Verifies that equipment in build meets established standards and/or customer order requirements
•Follows defined procedures for build of assemblies for preparation of further systems build/testing
•Requisition parts for repairs
•Recognizes and communicates to supervisor any build difficulties and/or product faults in a clear, concise and timely manner
• Must be able to solder both through hole and all surface mount components
• Must be able to work with Manufacturing Engineering to relate process improvements for changes in Work Process instructions or product or product changes using and DCN proceeds
• Must be able to build prototypes from rough sketches
• Any other Task required by Production Lead
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Four years related experience
• Must be able to find, print, and understand documentation to make any part of an assembly.
• Must be able to use all calibrated and uncalibrated hand and power tools.
• Exp in though hole, SMT and component soldering
- IPC-610 and/or JSTD-001 Certification preferred..