- Remote, Spain, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
In this role you will be working in support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans, we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented Java Engineers who will become key contributors to our engineering teams.
- 2+ years Java development experience
- Front end development with a SPA framework. Angular would be preferable.
- Experience with the Spring framework (Spring Boot 1 & 2) for the development of new or existing Microservices.
- SQL databases (Oracle or PostgreSQL)
- Familiar with all phases of software development; from requirements gathering and design through to build, deployment and support
- Strong experience of unit and regression testing
- The ability to operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!