Mid-Level Microsoft .Net Consultant
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Applications developer. The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering across a range of .NET technologies across enterprise-level projects/programs.
We are looking for a motivated, driven person with a strong fit to our core values and with the ability to apply their technical knowledge and experience to our client’s program of work and teams. The role involves the development and implementation of proprietary (in-house) web-based systems & includes supporting and enhancing existing applications, developing, or implementing new applications. The successful candidate will be hands-on in all phases of and after the product development life cycle.
You will develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net on the Azure Cloud, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. In addition to C# you will contribute to the front-end development within the project. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind.
- Designing and implementing Microsoft technical solutions (E.g. .NET, C#, Angular, Azure SAAS/PAAS, O365, SharePoint)
- .NET applications development, test, and deployment - Adherence to the highest level of quality is a strict requirement (unit test, automated test desirable)
- Process design and implementation, analysis of requirements and production of specifications and reports,
- Documentation of solution (e.g. design, architecture, configurations, and set up, etc.)
- Experience in working within a project management/agile delivery methodology,
- Engages with the client to identify POC’s and new insights to bring value to the business
Candidates should have 3 -5 years of Microsoft Applications professional experience across a range of technologies including some or all:
- C# .NET, MVC, .Net Core ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework
- Azure Services (App Service, Functions, Storage, B2C)
- Use of 3rd party control libraries & Version Control/Repository: Git
- DevOps Experience: Azure DevOps (including Pipelines), Octopus, TeamCity
- Hands-on experience with design and delivery of enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions and working with clients to ensure regulatory compliance in the delivery of solutions
- Experience in .NET/Azure upgrade projects & demonstrated competencies with systems integration an advantage
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!