Oracle Presales Consultant - Remote
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Oracle Applications
Oracle Presales Consultant
REMOTE BASED - CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN UK
Would you like to the opportunity to learn and develop your product knowledge within Oracle Cloud?
How about the opportunity to create, lead and oversee the preparation of bid documentation and play a leading role as a Bid Manager?
Here at Version 1, we are currently in the market for an Oracle Presales Consultant to join our successful Oracle Practice team.
You will have the opportunity learn and expand your product knowledge within Oracle Cloud.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to undertake accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
Oracle Presales Consultant
You will create, lead, and oversee the preparation of bid documentation and play a leading role as a Bid Manager.
In addition, you will:
- Liaise with the Sales team to support both small/large bids
- Lead in preparing Bid Documentation
- Oversee project plan created and submitted by Account Manager.
- Identify and secure resources required to support the bid.
- Ensure timescales are achievable.
- Identify and secure all demonstration systems required (EBS, Cloud etc.)
- Respond to requirements in a timely manner.
- Report issues and concerns to the Bid Manager in a timely manner.
- Create and lead Client presentations for E-Business Suite
- Lead the delivery of presentations at external events
You will provide input to the pre-qualification process to ensure all bids are fully qualified and identified as winnable Liaise with the Delivery team to identify and secure resources for bid preparation:
- Managed Services
- Functional resources
- Project Management
You will have expertise within:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Product Knowledge
- Sales Support and be commercially aware of the requirements of an ERP solution provider
- Oracle ERP Applications for both Implementation and Managed Services
- Presenting live product demonstrations of Oracle solutions.
- Delivering presentations and the ability to convey the benefits of the software being proposed
- Creating and delivering tenders and internal documentation to a high level
- Stakeholder management and the ability to engage at all levels across an organisation from end-user to IT / Finance Directors
- Working to tight deadlines in a bid situation
- Acting as a Solution Architect at either pre or post-tender stages.
- MS Office
- Quarterly profit share scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Continual professional development pathway
- Life assurance
- 3rd Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK
- Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner
- Market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications
- Consulting, implementation and support services
- 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business
- ERP Partner of the Year
- Won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.