Senior React Developer
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is ranked as 3rd Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked as the 2nd Best place to work in Ireland!
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
It is a position with excellent career prospects, suitable to someone looking to make the next step up in their career and that is seeking to work with new technologies and drive our ambitious development team members to new heights.
In this role you will be working in support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans, we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented React Developers who will become key contributors to our engineering teams.
- React development experience
- Familiarity with all phases of software development; from requirements gathering and design through to build, deployment and support
- Experience in making sound technology decisions following evaluation of choice
- Experience in unit and regression testing
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Strong communication skills and ability to operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, and ability to impart knowledge to others
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!