- Department: Business Management & Change
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
Version 1 is having an incredibly successful 2022 and this is on the back of a successful 2021. Growth through successful delivery, combined with an excellent set of core values that enable internal collaboration and make business straightforward are reasons to join Version 1. We have been incredibly successful in winning Public Sector business while expanding our existing Private Sector clients.
Version 1 is looking to expand our team of and seek experienced Delivery Managers/Project Managers to deliver a variety of Cloud Migration projects with AWS/Azure or Digital Transformation projects using SDLC, TDD and Agile.
- Establishing, building and maturing relationships with new customers
- Delivering effectivity and creating new opportunities
- Drive projects forward on time, to budget and best quality
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Weekly overview and delivery assurance meeting
- Standard Delivery Manager duties including project scope, detailed project work-plan, RAID analysis, governance, documentation and risk management
- SC eligible
- Consulting Mindset/Experience
- Technical project management experience and the ability to manage projects no matter what the technology involved
- Experience in delivering Software Development or Cloud Migration projects
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Public Sector experience
- Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience SDLC
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!