- Birmingham, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 has celebrated its 25th year in the IT industry last year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this is seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
We are currently recruiting an infrastructure-focused Delivery Manager to support new customers in Cloud Migration (AWS & Azure) and in the future Application Modernisation and Advisory Services projects.
- Establishing, building and maturing relationships with new customers
- Delivering effectivity and creating new opportunities
- Drive projects forward on time, to budget and best quality
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Weekly overview and delivery assurance meeting
- Standard Project Manager duties including project scope, detailed project work-plan, RAID analysis, governance, documentation and risk management
- SC eligible
- Technical project management experience and the ability to manage projects no matter what the technology involved
- Experience of Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
- Financial Services or Banking industry experience
- Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience SDLC
- Experience of the Government Digital Service / GDS
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!