Service Delivery Manager
- Department: Managed Services
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
The success of the role of the Service Delivery Manager is built on the ‘Trust’ relationship between them and their clients. The result of this relationship is a customer with high satisfaction scores and engaged Version 1 staff, which should then translate into excellent financial performance.
Version 1 is looking for a Service Delivery Manager with excellent people management skills to join its IRLDCS Service Reliability Group. You will have responsibility for several customers and must demonstrate an ability to build and maintain solid relationships with our customers in order to consistently deliver high satisfaction ratings. You must also be able to demonstrate solid commercial and business acumen and a track record in maximising financial performance and efficiency.
- Manage all 3 sides of the Strategic Triangle – Customer Satisfaction: Employee Engagement; and Profitability
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting of team costs and project revenues
- Review actual performance against forecast – understand gaps and put corrective measures in place, as appropriate
- Work with Delivery Manager(s) / Portfolio Director(s) / Customer Success Manager / Practice Head as appropriate to agree strategy for assigned accounts
- Input to service design and support for service implementation
- Internal service reporting
- Maintain standards for ISO20000 compliance & best practices across the team
- Manage customer escalations, issues, problems, and requirements
- Identify and progress Continual Service Improvement initiative
- Manage business risk and knowledge to ensure business continuity
- Achieve targets and improvement initiatives for customer satisfaction
- Explore and drive opportunities within existing customers for new/additional work
- Work with sales to develop new opportunities both with new and existing customers
- Conduct regular Service Reviews with Customers
- Contractual awareness
In communication with other Delivery Managers to:
- Identify resourcing issues
- Cross team opportunities
- Cross team support requirements
- Strong customer service/relationship management experience
- Strong leadership, analysis, and decision-making skills
- Strong track record in driving revenue opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work within a process driven environment
- Resource Management experience: performance management, workload distribution, team development, knowledge management
- Forecasting: Monthly forecasting on gross profit accounting for team costs, recurring and additional project revenues and costs
- Self-starter. Can take on assignments, driving through contacting the appropriate parties to get them done and escalate when progress is impeded.
- A team player and self-motivated, you must demonstrate a strong customer-centric ethos.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!