AWS DevOps Engineer
- Redditch, UK
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
Version 1 are one of a handful of AWS Premier Consulting Partners, which is the highest tier of AWS Partnership available. You will be working for the AWS Practice which consists some of the best Architects, DevOps Engineers and Consultants. The customer engagements are varied and the exposure to cutting-edge technologies is always present. You will work in a mixture of teams to deliver solutions to some of the most high profile customers in Europe. Version 1 invests in their people and you will be encouraged to take Associate, Professional and Speciality certifications and additional training that is relevant to your role.
The role is varied in scope and technology, and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
- Developing the AWS Platform using Terraform, building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and working in a Scrum Team.
- Experience in AWS e.g. AWS Support or AWS Engineer
- At least one software development language (Python, NodeJS, Java, .Net etc.)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with DevOps tooling e.g. Ansible, Packer, Jenkins etc.
- SC Eligible / Security Clearance eligible
- AWS Certified
- Secruity background
- UK Public Sector experience
- Exisiting security clearance
- Interest in technology above work e.g. Github contributions
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!