Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer
- Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft, and AWS technologies.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
As a Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer, you will join an expanding team with a broad range of enterprise scale customers and projects. You’ll have experience in interacting with customers implementing DevOps projects aligned with industry best practices. Working as part of a team on projects you will develop and enhance our customers’ ability to rapidly build and deploy to cloud services and release software.
- In a customer-facing role you will implement DevOps processes and tooling for the delivery of IaaS and PaaS services using IaC in the public cloud.
- Automate the configuration and management of cloud workloads in Azure.
- Build toolchains to support automated builds, tests, and deployments of applications to public cloud platforms
Contribute to technical decisions in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong demonstratable experience with Azure DevOps (or equivalent CI/CD tooling), scripting languages, and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, PowerShell DSC
- Experiencing building and configuring cloud services using Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or ARM/Bicep).
- One or more Azure certifications (AZ-103/4, AZ-500, AZ-303/4/5, AZ-700
- Experience of implementing modern CI/CD processes for releasing software
- Experience in implementing and advocating for DevOps methodologies and processes
Broad experience building and configuring Azure IaaS and PaaS service (i.e. App Service, VNETs, NSGs, virtual WAN, SQL databases, Service Bus, Function Apps, Key Vault, Private Link, Private DNS and Bastion Service).
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!