Senior Peoplesoft Project Manager
- Department: Oracle Applications
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. With over 25 years’ experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Our highly successful PeopleSoft team originates from the 2018 acquisition of Cedar Consulting, and is continuing to grow its client base, number of projects and employee count. The PeopleSoft team sits within the Oracle Applications Practice which also includes E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, HCM Cloud and ERP Cloud and resources are shared across these teams when required.
Version 1 is rewarding with plenty of room for growth, but it is also challenging and will test your skills to ensure you get the most from your role so that you always feel that your career is progressing. If this sounds appealing to you, you could be a good culture fit for our latest Senior Peoplesoft Project Manager role.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager within our Oracle Applications Unlimited (PeopleSoft) team to deliver projects to help our customers realise the benefits of their Oracle investment, including the migration of PeopleSoft applications to public cloud.
- Standard Project/Delivery Manager duties including project scope, detailed project work-plan, RAID analysis, governance, documentation and risk management
- Drive projects forward on time, to budget and best quality
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Overview and delivery assurance meeting
- Establishing, building and maturing relationships with new and existing customers
- Delivering effectivity and creating new opportunities
- ERP (HCM and ideally Financials or Student Administration) project management experience and the ability to manage IT projects no matter what the technology involved
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience
- Significant project management experience in at least one of:
- Large-scale PeopleSoft project delivery
- Oracle application migration to public cloud
- Smaller-scale PeopleSoft project delivery but with an extensive PeopleSoft consulting background
- Some Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects would be ideal
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. Dublin, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne or Birmingham office or London office base but all Remote working currently
Permanent applications ideally. Must have work permit due to timeframes.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!