Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Technology
- Department: Business Operations
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance ‘theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference”.
In this role as a Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you will be working in support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans. You will have the opportunity to make a material difference to the company by identifying and attracting the right candidates.
- A minimum of 3 years of recruitment / talent acquisition experience: You will have a combination of coordination and full cycle recruiting experience at an agency, in a company, or a combination of the two. Have a proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates and experience of meeting hiring and recruitment cycle KPIs.
- Proficient level of English: Fluent English both oral and written is required.
- Great organization and follow-up skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates, vacancies and tasks quickly and efficiently and be able to prioritise accordingly.
- Curiosity: A natural curiosity, able to uncover talent and quickly connect with and build rapport with candidates.
- Problem solving skills: You anticipate potential problems and create backup plans proactively. You also have the ability to remain flexible in the face of urgent challenges.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills: Partnership is key to all that we do and knowing this, you seek out and build relationships with people across the business and our network. You will have excellent communication and attention to detail skills (both written and verbal) and be prepared to contribute to all parts of the recruitment process.
Before you apply here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!