Oracle Apps Tech Developer (EBS+APEX)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Oracle Applications
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Working as part of a team of managed services consultants, the primary role will be the technical support of Apex applications that integrate with Oracle e-Business Suite applications across a wide range of clients.
Daily tasks include:
- Provide day-to-day support and quality assurance
- Provide hands-on technical & development support for Apex Applications
- provide hands-on technical & development support for implemented ERP modules
- Gather and document business requirements on IT incidents and change work.
- Document and manage technical specifications and software packages
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building
- Help ensure that ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling, and management processes
- Manage on-time changes delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Provide hands-on analysis, design, testing, implementation, and post-implementation support utilizing prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
- Complete development tasks based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices
- Oracle E-Business support experience
- Knowledge of Oracle R11i/12 ideal with functional knowledge of core Oracle EBS Modules including Financials and/or Supply Chain to include Order Management, Inventory & Discrete Manufacturing (WIP & BOM)
- Strong knowledge of Oracle development tools, some e-Business application functionality, system administration, database structure, online patching, and knowledge of a multi-Org architecture
- Technical requirements: APEX, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Script, Discoverer, XML Publisher, OAF, JDeveloper, Oracle Reports/Forms, Oracle Workflow, Oracle BI Publisher, Web Adi, AME, OBIEE/OBIA & Java core skills
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
- ITIL process Knowledge
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customizations
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize across concurrent workloads may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!