Peoplesoft Technical / Techo-Functional HCM Support Consultant
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is seeking highly motivated and talented PeopleSoft Technical and Techno-Functional Consultants to become permanent members of our PeopleSoft Managed Services team. We’re looking for client-facing, technically/functionally skilled HCM consultants who are eager to join our team on high-profile PeopleSoft support and project assignments
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 is more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
For all candidates, the following is expected:
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft applications at recent versions, but also a willingness to work on older versions
- Good experience of both project and support work
For Techno/Functional candidates, the following is expected:
- A good functional understanding of the HCM business processes
- A thorough understanding of configuration, workflow, and security
- Good experience in capturing and documenting user requirements and specifications
- Good experience in solution testing
For all candidates, significant experience in PeopleSoft technology is expected, including a number of the following skills:
- Application Designer and development experience in most of the following:
- PeopleCode object classes
- Fluid page building
- Integration Broker messaging technology including Web Services
- AWE and Page Composer
- BI Publisher, Pivot Grids, Connected Query
- PeopleSoft Update Manager and operating the Selective Adoption process
- PeopleTools & associated infrastructure design and management
- Development lifecycle management process
- Application, UI/UX, Integration and Reporting design
- PeopleTools frameworks such as Related Content, Related Actions, Activity Guides, PeopleTools Test Framework, Push Notifications, Portal, Forms Builder, Event Mapping and Search.
- A positive, dynamic and flexible attitude
- Able to work well as part of a mixed team including Functional and Technical Consultants, Service Delivery Management and Client representatives
- Displays passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Displays the persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested
- Displays a passion for learning and developing their skills
- Documents solutions clearly and shares knowledge freely within our PeopleSoft community
- Available to occasionally undertake scheduled work in the evening (UK business hours)
- Excellent English language communication skills are a must, with confidence to liaise directly with clients
Version 1 would consider part-time applicants/flexible working hours and remote working is possible. Office-based locations are available in Pune and Bangalore.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!