- Redditch, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
As a .Net Developer you will be working in a Scrum Team of cross-functional skills in tight collaboration practising Agile. You will be contributing to real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions for our customer and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professional’s. Learning, developing your skills and becoming a rounded Developer in the process.
You will develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines.
- SOLID principles experience with .Net /C# experience
- Experience developing REST-based APIs and experience in CI/CD automation
- Experience with Cloud-based technologies including Azure and experience with some of the Azure stack of services
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests
- Experience with some of the Azure stack of services
- Experience of working in a Scrum Team and an Agile environment
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!