- Belfast, UK
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
In this role as a Project Manager, you will be working for Neueda (Integrating into Version 1). You will be working in support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans, we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented Project Managers who will become key contributors to our engineering teams.
- Significant experience as a Programme or Project Manager, with a track record in large scale change or technology programmes/projects
- Previous experience managing projects from start to finish, across multiple technical systems and platforms
- Strong financial and project costing skills
- Familiar with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent communicator with experience of managing relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Pragmatic and results orientated
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!