OutSystems Technical Lead
- Málaga, Spain
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
In this role as a OutSystems Technical Lead, you will be working for Neueda (Integrating into Version 1). You will be working in support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans, we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented OutSystems Technical Leads who will become key contributors to our engineering teams
- The ability to effectively work with a customer at early stages of a project to gain a better understanding of their needs
- Be a reliable contact for the customer in dealing with any escalations, ensuring they are resolved with minimum disruption whilst ensuring transparent communication throughout
- The ability to track customer requirements and set expectations, lead others to ensure all customer issues are dealt with
- Knowledge of software engineering principles, algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design
- Experience of assisting and mentoring junior team members to grow the technical capability of the team
- Good communication with the delivery manager to ensure delivery is inline with contractual commitments
- A strong understanding of software development methodologies, in particular Agile.
- An ability to balance architecture & design and programming responsibilities
- Contribute and ensure adherence to the continuous evolution of best practices
- A proven ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across systems, whilst keeping an eye on maximum reuse
- An understanding of non-functional requirements from accessibility to performance
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!