Java Technical Lead
- Málaga, Spain
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
In this role as a Java Technical Lead, you will be working for Neueda (Integrating into Version 1). You will be working in support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans, we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented Java Technical Leads who will become key contributors to our engineering teams.
- 5+ years Java development experience
- Front end development with a SPA framework. Angular would be preferable.
- Experience with the Spring framework (Spring Boot 1 & 2) for the development of new or existing Microservices.
- SQL databases (Oracle or PostgreSQL)
- Familiar with all phases of software development; from requirements gathering and design through to build, deployment and support
- Strong experience of unit and regression testing
- The ability to operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!