Data Analytics Managed Services Consultant
- Manchester, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analytics Managed Services Consultant to join Version 1 team. In a permanent position, you will join a team delivering and managing transformative on-premise and cloud-hosted data solutions for Version 1 customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Engaging with the customers to identify and deliver new insights to bring value to the business
- Providing on-going support & continual service improvements for managed service customer solutions
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively within a high-performance team
- Designing and implementing business intelligence & data visualisation solutions
- Data modelling and data architecture design and implementation
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications and reports
- Documentation of solution (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup etc.)
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology
- Data Engineering experience including ETL
- Front End Development experience using PowerBI or Qlik
- Exposure in Azure e.g. Data Factory
- Expereince of cusoimter facing or internal customer facing experience
Before you apply to our Data Analytics Managed Services Consultant need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share (Bonus), pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party events and Christmas parties that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First meaning remote delivery is always the first option and post-COVID travel will be involved in the role.