Senior Enterprise Architect - Pre-sales
- Belfast, UK
- Department: Business Management & Change
Version 1 is seeking highly accomplished and professional Senior Enterprise Architects with experience in pre-sales to join their multi-award-winning consultancy organisation. You will join our UK Advisory Services team, a group of experienced Principal Consultants and Senior Architects who advise our clients and work closely with our internal sales team and consultants.
This diverse and challenging role within our Advisory Services practice in the UK, will be responsible for helping to further grow, drive and differentiate Version 1 through its Application Modernisation, Cloud and Digital propositions.
We operate a flexible working policy and so regular home working is permissible. You will be expected to travel to client sites or other UK or European locations depending on project and client requirements.
To become a valued member of a highly skilled and motivated expert technology team working alongside colleagues with deep skills across service areas and Version 1's current and future UK client base in a range of leading UK enterprises and organisations across a range of sectors.
- Initiating, supporting and leading pre-sales discussions with clients (Contributing to bid responses and proposals) and internal stakeholders and working with business users to elicit requirements & develop design specifications.
- Developing innovative, effective architectures and solution designs, including technology and managed services projects.
- Introducing technology trends and driving innovation in technology and solution delivery strategies.
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending technology, product solutions and services
You will be a high-impact and highly credible individual who can interact and advise C-Suite level clients how IT can deliver to deliver business benefit to their organisations.
Proven enterprise solution pre-sales and bid response activity in commercial and public sector scenarios. Experience of pre-sales in public sector and GDS context highly desirable.
Experience of leading, defining and delivering Enterprise Architecture and IT Solution Strategy activity. Experience of architecting micro-services and event driven integration architectures.
Deep expertise in a range of Digital solution delivery technologies, below is a list of the types of areas we would like to cover off, meeting them all is not essential but at the very least you MUST have experience with cloud platforms and architectures of either AWS or Azure:
- Cloud platform and architectures – one or more of AWS, Azure, Google
- PaaS and SaaS solution technologies including one or more of AWS Lamda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure App Service Fabric, Azure App Service
- IoT Technologies and platforms e.g. AWS IoT, Azure IoT Hub, Azure IoT Suite
- Mobile platforms - Azure Mobile Services, Azure Notifications Hub, AWS Mobile Hub, Microsoft .NET technologies, Xamarin mobile development and Visual Studio / VSTS toolsets.
- NoSQL databases and technologies – CosmoDB, MongoDB, MariaDB
- Big Data Platforms such as Google Cloud Data Store, Azure Data Lake
- REST service design and API Management
- Responsive UI technologies such as Bootstrap, Angular, Ionic, JSON
- Data, Insight and AI solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Digital Workplace platforms including Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics 365
- Deep awareness and understanding of cloud, mobile, IoT and integration solution designs and trends, especially within Enterprise Cloud environments.
- Practical experience of any of the following automation technologies:
- AI and Machine Learning – TensorFlow, AWS Deep Learning, Cortana, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Cognitive Services, Cortana, Watson, Siri
- Bot Technologies –API.ai, Microsoft Bot Framework, Alexa, Googl
- Process Automation – Blue Prism, UIPath
- Knowledge and experience of relevant ALM, DevOps and agile delivery and configuration technologies (Chef, Puppet, DSC, ARM, VSTS etc).
- Proven knowledge of IT trends including modern software and application architectures, integration approaches, agile development methodologies etc.
- Possession of current major Vendor Certifications or the ability to attain these.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
To learn more about the role reach out to Chris Blaney - Talent Acquistiion Consultant