Senior Oracle ERP Managed Service Consultant
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Oracle Applications
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premises and in the Cloud. You will join a 1500 strong, €110/£90m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a deeply experienced implementation consultant who can implement core Financials and Procurement, i.e., GL, AP, AR, CM, Tax, PO and iProc. Additional financials and or other stack modules, for example, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Project Accounting will be very advantageous. The role will require experience and capability of requirement mapping, gap analysis, conference room pilots, UAT and all the other disciplines required for implementation.
Daily tasks include:
- Provide day-to-day support and quality assurance.
- Provide hands-on functional & configuration support for implemented ERP modules.
- Gather and document business requirements on IT projects.
- Document and manage business process flow charts.
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building.
- Ensure ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling, and management processes.
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation, and post implementation support utilizing prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM).
- Configure applications based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
- Hands on Oracle E-Business experience or an equivalent ERP technology.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12, some Fusion experience is useful
- Knowledge of Financials and Procurement, i.e., GL, AP, AR, CM, Tax, PO and iProc. Additional financials and or other stack modules, for example, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HR and or Project Accounting would be ideal or a mix in more than one of these.
- Strong consultancy skills including consulting experience with blue chip companies engaging with Senior Management and Director/CIO level as appropriate for organization size.
- Acted as a lead functional consultant at least 2 end-to-end Oracle E-Business suite implementations.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot, and support complex system customizations.
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience.
- Ability to multi-task and priorities across concurrent projects may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- An ability to adopt and adhere to client policies and procedures.
- Sound negotiation skills.
For more info please contact me. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing ERP Practice.
Remote working currently but some travel will be required to the Belfast office when we can fully travel again.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement here: https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Due to a backlog in the visa offices absolutely no work permit applications will be considered