Junior Project Manager
- Redditch, UK
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. As a recent finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years’ experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is rewarding with plenty of room for growth, but it is also challenging and will test your skills to ensure you get the most from your role so that you always feel that your career is progressing. If this sounds appealing to you, you could be a good culture fit for our latest Project Manager role.
We are currently recruiting a Junior Project Manager to support new and existing customers in Oracle Applications Unlimited (JD Edwards) Projects.
- Standard Project/Delivery Manager duties including project scope, detailed project work-plan, RAID analysis, governance, documentation and risk management
- Drive projects forward on time, to budget and best quality
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Weekly overview and delivery assurance meetings
- Establishing, building and maturing relationships with new and existing customers
- Delivering effectivity and creating new opportunities
- ERP project management experience and the ability to manage IT projects no matter what the technology involved.
- Knowledge of ERP technologies ideal.
- Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects.
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience.
- JD Edwards or similar ERP experience a bonus but training will be given.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!