ERP Support Consultant
- Belfast, UK
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join an 1800 strong, €200m/£170m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound, working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Belfast offic, an IT Company of the year NI and currently ERP Partner of the Year at the OUG awards.
An exciting learning opportunity for a driven, organized, self-motivated individual to join our Belfast based Oracle e-Business Suite Functional team, forming part of Version 1’s ERP practice. Delivering on our core-values of Excellence and Drive you will work with our existing functional team to develop your own career as an Oracle e-Business Suite Functional Consultant (at least initially). and fulfill any project level administration tasks as required. Alongside this development, you will be responsible for fulfilling a range of project level and client level administration tasks as required, playing a vital role in our ability to maintain our excellent service delivery levels.
The benefits of this role, to you:
· Kick start your career through guidance from a very experienced functional team together for over 6 years, you will benefit from their wealth of knowledge and camaraderie as you develop towards becoming a first-rate Oracle e-Business Suite functional consultant
· Benefit from both on-the-job training alongside formal ‘Oracle provided’ training courses, gaining Oracle certifications as you progress towards ‘Specialist’ status.
· Learn what it takes to work as part of an IT service provider team: core value application, soft-skills, client facing skills, project administration and service delivery administration requirements, to name just a few.
· Gain exposure (and certification) to IT industry level tools and methodologies. E.g. Software delivery Lifecycle, ITIL, SCRUM, Agile.
· Work for one of the fastest growing IT services companies in Western Europe, one that places employee engagement as a strategic measurement of their success.
Candidates MUST have a desire to develop their career within the IT services industry, beginning with Oracle e-Business Suite. Yo should display Drive, initiative, organizational skills, pro-activity, and a keenness to learn
· Proven ability with IT systems (bespoke or packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc.)
· Ability to collect, organize, analyze and publish data whilst collecting details of any follow-on activity
· An ability to adopt and adhere to client policies, procedures and deadlines, whilst multi-tasking
· Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
Preferable but not essential
· IT-related degree or higher education qualification.
· A business, finance or manufacturing background (if that’s in an IT/IS role then even better)
· Previous exposure to Oracle e-Business Suite or another ERP
· Previous experience of using/writing SQL queries (or an equivalent language)
For more info please contact me. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing ERP Practice.
Remote working currently but some travel will be required to the Belfast office when we can fully travel again.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement here: https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Due to a backlog in the visa offices absolutely no work permit applications will be considered