Senior Oracle HCM Cloud Project Manager
- Remote, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1500 strong, €160m/£138m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
- Successfully managing the delivery of Version 1’s Oracle Cloud ERP/HCM/EPM projects.
- Working with the customer to confirm scope and goals, objectives and business justification, secure resources (people and budget) and re-iterate the mandate for projects.
- Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Managing customer expectations and be able to closely monitor and manage scope creep.
- Managing the agreed scope of the project to ensure that Change Requests are clearly identified, agreed with the customer for sign off prior to work commencing and impacted against timeline and budget
- Assist the customer project manager with monitoring tasks and progress of customer specific activities.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Steering Group/Sponsor, and internally within Version 1 senior stakeholders and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Monitoring and communication of decisions made by the customer.
- Close monitoring and reporting on project budget and ownership for P&L targets against your projects.
- Playing a lead role in defining an effective communication strategy for the project, including communicating and consulting with key stakeholders both within the customer and Version 1 environments .
- Identify inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Ensuring appropriately skilled resources are delivering the project and managing the availability and performance of those consultants.
- Travel to customer sites as required and permitted.
- Assisting in pre-sales and business developmentt opportunities as and when required.
- Strong knowledge of implementing Oracle Cloud ERP/EPM/HCM projects end to end.
- Strong experience in delivery and implementation working for a consultancy / systems integrator.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities and proven experience in delivering complex Oracle Applications projects using Oracle AIM and OUM methods
- Knowledge of PRINCE 2 or other formal delivery methodologies and experience of Project Management best practice.
- Microsoft Project planning experience a must.
- Budget, commercial and Customer experience a must
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills highly desired
- Excellent organisation, documentation and communication skills highly desired
- Strong interest in developing internal Version 1 PM Capability solutions and methodologies.
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK. Check out our Oracle Applications Day here https://www.version1.com/ev-cld-ocl-apps-day/
All roles are currently remote but you MUST be UK based.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time. Candidates must be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!