Dynamics 365 Consultant
- Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
As a MS Dynamics Developer in Version 1, this is a role where you'll be able to deliver quality engagements using your expertise as a developer, advisor, by leading workshops, and troubleshooting to ensure we are providing value.
On a daily basis, you will be using your abilities to combine your technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to our customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions. This role requires work utilising 'on-prem' and cloud technology. Work with business end-users to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of MS Dynamics. Lead the technical delivery of the solution ensuring the designs meet architecture and customer requirements that fully exploit the capabilities of MS Dynamics Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc. Manage and mentor the team through the project delivery.
- Good knowledge of the MS Dynamics platform and core technologies (Dynamics 365/CRM, Dynamics PowerApps portal, Adx studio)
- Experience of working with SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of MS Power Platform
- Proven record of delivering applications from technical designs or specifications
- Experience with development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile)
- Client facing experience and ability to talk to senior stakeholders including gathering requirements
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!