Full Stack Java Developer
- London, UK
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
The ideal candidate is someone who has a track record of high-quality delivery, combined with a keen appetite for all aspects of software development. You will have the opportunities to recommend and champion the use of new technologies whether for direct use in products or in supporting the development lifecycle. You should be hands-on, able to contribute individually, and should have experience within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Able to write in Code
- Strong Commercial and Self Awareness
- Good Customer Interaction Experience
- Opportunity to work with some of the newest technologies.
- Working within a highly skilled Team
- 50/50 Split Front End and Back End Exposure
- Experience working within an Agile Environment.
- Peer Review
- Source Control
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with Unit Testing against Code
- Strong Software Engineering Background
- Experienced liaising with Customers
- Able to Write Code
- Cloud Exposure
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!