- Redditch, UK
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
As a .Net Consultant in our Service Reliability Group, you will be working closely with a number of customers to maintain current applications, be involved in project work and have the ability to influence the direction of the clients.
Working in the Version 1 Service Reliability Group you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies, develop your skills utilising the extensive training provided and be able to progress your career within a growing business.
- Develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net
- Write custom code and supporting our clients
- Developing innovative technology and modernise legacy applications
- Follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind.
- Current .NET / C# and ASP.NET development experience
- Experience and awareness of the wider Microsoft Technology stack
- Ideally, experience in a managed services business
- Interested in Cloud Technologies
Before you apply to our .Net Consultant need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party events and Christmas parties that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First meaning remote delivery is always the first option when it comes to delivery.