Senior Oracle EPM Cloud Consultant
- London, UK
- Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is ranked as the 16th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1500 strong, €160m/£138m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Oracle Applications Practice. We are currently ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
Version 1 is at the forefront of recent developments in the Cloud and looking to grow our service offering to support new products emerging from Oracle. The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) suite of products in the Cloud presents new opportunities and our organisation is looking to expand its capability to meet the growing business demand.
Are you an experienced finance professional with functional and technical Hyperion Planning Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) skills within the performance and planning areas?
In this role, you'll participate on teams to deliver new process solutions based on the configuration of the Oracle/Hyperion toolset e.g. Planning, Essbase, FDMEE (Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition) and Cloud Data Management.
This is a full-time delivery role working with our Functional consultants and clients to solve business problems. Critical to success will be the ability to understand client’s requirements and proposing solutions which gain clients confidence and commitment.
The candidates for this role will have experience of working in a PBCS/Hyperion environment and ideally, have worked with the several of the new Cloud based products, as well as having experience of on premise Hyperion products. Full Project Life Cycle experience is required from business requirements gathering to full deployment of the final solution with the customer fully engaged. Responsibilities will include:
- Participation in requirements definition workshops
- Assisting with developing design documentation,
- Knowledge of application of better practices within performance reporting and planning process areas,
- Developing Hyperion Essbase and/or Hyperion Planning environments, including outlines, load rules, calculation scripts, partitions, web forms and security, systems testing, and training of end user and Client support teams
- Delivery of the full life cycle of a project from strategy to delivery and support Proficient in Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services “PBCS”, ability to implement PBCS for customers
- Act as a Solution Architect for EPM / PBCS opportunities
- Able to oversee and lead others on a PBCS project
- Capable of estimating PBCS projects
- Able to develop PBCS skills in others with oversight, mentoring, training
- Ability to contribute to the development of an implementation methodology for PBCS for our ERP practice
- Product knowledge of the full suite of cloud based EPM products would be beneficial
- Enterprise Planning Cloud,Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud,Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel.
Expenses will be covered. All remote working will be possible between assignments.
Must have work permit due to timeframes.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
We are an equal opportunities employer. Learn more at: https://www.version1.com/careers/diversity-inclusion-belonging/