Data Analytics Delivery Manager
- Derry / Londonderry, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success. We aren`t just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1.
We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance ‘theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference”.
Version 1 is having an incredibly successful 2021 and this is on the back of a successful 2020. Growth through successful delivery, combined with an excellent set of core values that enable internal collaboration and make business straightforward are reasons to join Version 1. We have been incredibly successful in winning Public Sector business while expanding our existing Private Sector clients.
As a Data Analytics Delivery Manager, you will be helping us to further develop our strong footing in the business consulting domain. You will be working on full project life cycle migrations and implementations using an Agile methodology.
You will be using your facilitation, communication and presentation skills to partner with all levels of our client's organisations. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of your assigned projects, managing the scope, RAID, resources and budgets for our projects to achieve their intended business outcomes.
- Working with the Project Owner/Sponsor to confirm the project scope and goals, objectives and business justification, secure project resources (people and budget) and re-iterate the mandate for the project.
- Preparing a detailed project work-plan with associated resource requirement profile identification.
- Undertaking standard RAID analysis and establishing the project governance structure and processes.
- Creating, maintaining and updating key project documentation.
- Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of the project to ensure delivery of goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Project Steering Group/Project Sponsor and managing any issues, as appropriate. Initiating corrective action where necessary to keep the project on track.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues, actively managing remediation and maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Management of complex dependencies and 3rd parties
- Playing a lead role in defining an effective communication strategy for the project, including communicating and consulting with key stakeholders.
- Identify interdependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Data Analytics project delivery / data platform projects experience
- SC eligible
- Technical project management experience and the ability to manage projects no matter what the technology involved
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Public Sector experience
- Agile experience and experience of running SAFe/Scrum projects
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience SDLC
- Experience of more than one data solution design and data delivery methodologies
Before you apply to our Data Analytics Delivery Manager role here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First meaning remote delivery is always the first option and post-COVID travel will be involved in the role.