Azure Data Architect
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1300+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different, and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
This role is within our Advisory Services team, a group of experienced Consultants and Architects who advise our clients and work closely with our internal commercial teams and technical consultants. This diverse and challenging role will be responsible for helping to grow, drive and differentiate Version 1 as part of our wider and ambitious corporate growth plans.
- Initiate, support and lead pre-sales discussions with clients and internal stakeholders
- Work with business users to elicit requirements & develop design specifications
- Lead and Contribute to bid responses and proposals as required
- Shaping Data Strategy for medium and large organisations in the Public & Private sector
- Defining standards, principles, and reference architectures for Version 1 data solutions
- Design of enterprise data models and Data Lake, Data Fabric, and Data Warehouse solutions
- Implement Data Governance frameworks that focus on how Version 1 customers can unlock value from their data
- Specification of data integration and data migration approaches
- Design & implementation of Master data management solutions
- Specification of Data Quality Management methodology and supporting technology tools
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with technology partners, internal and external business and technical stakeholders
We would like to speak to you if you have the following:
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in working with customers to communicate complex technical subjects in both pre-sales, sales, and delivery settings
- Expertise in shaping Data Strategy & Enterprise Data Architecture for large organisations
- Experience in implementing Master Data Management & Data Quality solutions and integrating these into enterprise data architectures and solutions.
- Experience in applying data compliance and data regulatory frameworks to data architectures and solutions
- Experience of defining data analytics, data reporting and business insight solutions.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time. Candidates must be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team