Oracle ERP Project Manager
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is ranked as the 3rd Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have been ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
Due to our expansion plans, we are looking to hire an experienced Oracle ERP Project Manager who can help us further develop our strong footing in the Oracle EBS and Fusion domains.
The role will be part of our ERP Practice, which has over 350 experienced Consultants across Consulting and Managed Services across the UK & Ireland. The practice has a depth of expertise across the Oracle stack including Database, Middleware, E-Business Suite and Business Intelligence and a cross-section of public and private sector companies across both countries. The successful candidate will be required to manage engagement risk, project planning and budgeting, resourcing plans, and project tracking activities. He/she will also be expected to manage customer communications over the lifecycle of these projects and develop strong relationships with key decision-makers. He/she will participate in staff recruitment, retention and coaching.
- Working with the customer to confirm scope and goals, objectives and business justification, secure resources (people and budget) and re-iterate the mandate for projects.
- Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Steering Group/Sponsor and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Playing a lead role in defining an effective communication strategy for the project, including communicating and consulting with key stakeholders.
- Identify inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Ensuring appropriately skilled resources are delivering the project and managing the availability and performance of those consultants.
- Travel to client sites as required, Ireland & UK.
- Assisting in pre-sales opportunities as and when required.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite. Core Financials experience essential.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities and proven experience in delivering complex projects.
- Knowledge of PRINCE 2 and experience of standard Project Management work practices would be an advantage.
- MS Project planning experience
- Budget, commercial and Customer experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of pre-sales and customer presentations.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong interest in developing PM Capability solutions and methodologies
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing Oracle ERP Consultancies in the UK.
Permanent applications only. Must have work permit due to timeframes.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. Dublin or a UK office base but all remote working currently
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and do not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!