Senior Test Engineer Automation C#
- Remote, United Kingdom, gb
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
You will be working on automated testing for our customers, helping them to achieve their business objectives by identifying requirements, designing and developing solutions and providing on-going support and strategic advice.
- Requirements analysis and validation.
- Defining and executing test strategies and scripts.
- Ensuring requirements traceability.
- Introducing/suggesting new processes and techniques.
- Accurate recording and monitoring of issues.
- Provide support to the development of scrum teams to automate tests to guide development.
- Review test environments and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards.
- Provide test estimates.
- Ability to do Automation testing using Selenium or other automation frameworks e.g. Cucumber
- Experience of working in an Agile manner and experience of working in Scrum Teams
- Development experience using .Net/C# and ability to write automation scripts
- Experience of Automated Quality Assurance: Deliver overnight cross-browser, functional, non-functional, API, integration and acceptance tests. Implement the automated testing components of the test strategy.
- Deliver front end cross-browser functional testing, device testing, exploratory, systems integration and user acceptance testing e.g. manual testing
- Testing experience for applications based on the Azure Cloud
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance
Before you apply to our Senior Test Engineer need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First meaning remote delivery is always the first option and post-COVID travel will be involved in the role.