Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
As a Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant in Version 1, this is a role where you'll be able to deliver quality engagements using your expertise as a developer, advisor, by leading workshops, and troubleshooting to ensure we are providing value. On a daily basis you will be using your abilities to combine your technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to our customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
- Work with business end-users to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of MS Dynamics.
- Lead the technical delivery of the solution ensuring the designs meet architecture and customer requirements that fully exploit the capabilities of MS Dynamics
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc.
- Manage and mentor the team through the project delivery
- Good knowledge of the MS Dynamics platform and core technologies (Dynamics 365/CRM, Dynamics PowerApps portal, Adx studio)
- Experience of working with SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of MS Power Platform
- Proven record of delivering applications from technical designs or specifications
- Experience with development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile)
- Client facing experience and ability to talk to senior stakeholders including gathering requirements
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!